Member Service Representative
Panel for Full and Part-Time Positions
We wish to create a panel for all future Member Service Representative vacancies. It is from this panel all future Member Service Representative will be recruited from over the next 12 months when vacancies arise. Successful applicants will take their place on the front line of our service, meeting our members and serving their needs.
- Efficient, friendly, outgoing and have a good standard of education.
- Cash handling and/or lending.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills and IT skills.
- Be able to work as part of an effective team.
Shortlisting will be based on fully completed application forms only. QFA is desirable but not essential. A panel of qualified persons will be created from this process to fill vacancies arising over the next 12 months.
Cara credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Click Here to download our application from and email completed form to email@example.com before 4:30pm on Friday, November 15th (Please note: We can only accept emailed application forms)