Cara Credit Union like all financial institutions must report to the Revenue Commissioners any Dividend in excess of €300.

For New Accounts

Cara Credit Union must report the initial Dividend payment regardless of the €300 threshold.

PPS Numbers

Cara Credit Union is required to request Personal Public Service Number or Tax References from all new account members.

For further information on Revenue Reporting, phone Cara Credit Union 066 712 2373