Click each BLUE link to Open, Click again to CLOSE
At Cara Credit Union we welcome all Savers
- Individual Member Accounts for Adults
- Joint Accounts for Adults
- Junior Saver Accounts for children up to 16 years
- Club/Society Accounts
A lot of clubs and societies open accounts with us. Some use it for fundraising, actively promoting their Credit Union IBAN and BIC for the public to make donations. Others use it for the club’s/society’s administration.
Three persons are authorised to open a Club/Society Account.
We also require a letter on the Club/Society’s official headed paper confirming that the three persons are authorised to open a Club Account on behalf of the committee, and to operate and withdraw from this account.
- The name of the club/society is to be the name on the Account.
- The Account must be opened by at least 3 officers of the club/society.
- Each officer must produce Photographic ID for opening and operating the Account.
- Proof of Address must be given to send all correspondence relating to this Account.