Experiencing difficulty logging in? Please see below for some Top Tips.
cu Online+ Features
View your balance and transactions.
Apply for a loan.
Transfer funds to and from your account.
Set up & manage direct debits.
Logging in to cu Online+
To log in you will need to authenticate yourself. To do this please follow the following steps.
1. Type in your username as prompted. Please remember your username is case sensitive.
2. Type in your password (this has changed to ask for your password not your 8 digit PIN)
3. When prompted press “Generate One Time Passcode”
4. A 4 digit code will be sent to your phone (If you have changed your number or believe we may have an incorrect number for you, please email email@example.com as you won’t receive the code). Please note that CU Online+ may not work on some mobile browsers. Please try with a tablet or a laptop\ computer if you are experiencing issues logging in.
5. Enter the code you received in the text message
6. Press “I Approve this Activity”
On the first activation you will be asked for your 8 digit PIN. Thereafter, you may be asked periodically for your 8 digit PIN but not every-time.
Forgot your Username? Click here
Forgot your Password? To reset Click here
When you reset your password you will request a One Time Passcode (OTP), which will be delivered to the mobile phone number Cara Credit Union have on file for you. If you have changed your number or believe we may have an incorrect number for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . You will also be asked to provide your username, date of birth and memorable word. If the details you enter below are correct you may change your password. If you do not know or have not created a secret word you will be unable to update your password yourself, if this is the case please contact us at email@example.com
- Forgot your Pin?
You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 066 712 2373 (dial 5). The pin will be text to the mobile number we have on file for you. If you have changed your mobile number or believe we may have an incorrect number for you, please email email@example.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 066 712 2373
We are here to help
If you are a regular CU Anywhere App user BUT you do not use the full version of cuOnline+ you will need to log onto the full version every 90 days to ensure you can continue to use the CU Anywhere App.
The log in details for the app and the full cuOnline+ version are the same. However, the order you are asked differs:
cuOnline + : (1) Username (2) Password (3) Pin
CU Anywhere App : (1) Username (2) Pin (3) Password
Click here to sign in AND remember to do this every 90 days.
You can transfer money from your Bank Account to your Credit Union Accoun, but first you will need:
- Your Cara Credit Union Member IBAN Number (International Bank Account Number)
- BIC: A BIC (Bank Identifier Code) is similar to the old bank sort code and identifies the beneficiary’s bank. Please contact the office for details.
You will find your Cara Credit Union Account IBAN and BIC details when you log into cuOnline+ , on your account statement or on your membership book.
Please note, that if you have a number of accounts with Cara Credit Union (ie)Shares/Loan/Current Account/ Access Account it is important that you contact the branch in advance of sending funds into your account using your IBAN/BIC so we can correctly disburse your funds into the account(s) that you specify.