With Cara Credit Union you’ve a number of ways to make a loan repayment.
1. Call in to any of our 5 offices in Tralee, Castleisland, Killorglin, Ballyduff & Causeway.
2. Use Banking Kiosk (Tralee office only)
3. Direct Debit from your Bank Account
To set up a Direct Debit call to Cara Credit Union or Tel: 066 712 2373
4. Electronic Funds Transfer / Standing Order from your Bank Account
To set up an Electronic Funds Transfer / Standing Order please contact your Bank. Please see note below on Electronic Payments
5. Online through your Bank’s Online Banking facility
Please see note below on Electronic Payments
6. By Telephone using your Debit Card. Tel: 066 712 2373
7. Cara Credit Union CU Online Banking or our Mobile App ( Cara Credit Union in the App store)
Transfer funds from your Credit Union Access “Current” Account to your Loan Balance.
8. Payroll Deduction, Paypath, Social Welfare and/or Pension.
For further information call to Cara Credit Union or Tel: 066 712 2373
Please note when using electronic payments to repay your loan, you may need your Cara Credit Union IBAN and BIC. For further information on IBAN and BIC click here
Repay your Loan by Debit Card, on the phone or at the counter