A Community Group
If you are a community we can help you in many ways.
- If you would like a member of our team to come speak to your group on what the Credit Union has to offer e-mail email@example.com
- If you would like to apply for sponsorship please send a request in writing to: Sponsorship, Cara Credit Union, Ashe Street, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- We provide low interest Social Finance Loans for registered clubs and societies. To apply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 066 712 2373 (dial 1)
- For larger project, please see our Lauri Healy Community Sponsorship Award. This awards was set up to assist in making a significant contribution to community based projects and initiatives within our common bond. Proposed projects must have an overall budget of at least €10,000. Applications will be accepted twice a year.
A Third Level Student
- Each year 7 lucky members will each receive €1,500 towards their studies as part of the Education Awards and Dan Kellegher Awards. These awards open from 1st August- 30thSeptember.
- The Education Awards (undergraduate) are based on a member doing a full time course of at least 2 year’s duration.
- The Dan Kellegher Awards we be awarded to two members undertaking a post graduate course of study. This can be full time or part time post-graduate or masters of at least 1 year’s duration.
Primary or Post- Primary School
- Our future- We aim to encourage children to adopt a saving habit from a young age. This will form the habit of a lifetime, developing a sense of financial management.
- If you school would like to talk on hoe credit unions work and a visit for our mascot Ellie e-mail email@example.com
- If your school would like to be part of a Saving Club please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In return we will make an annual donation to your school.