From the 13th January 2024 you can open single accounts, joint accounts, minor accounts, current accounts and reactivate dormant accounts in our Tralee branch on Saturdays from 10am-4pm.
You can now book and manage appointments using our booking page.
Click here to book and manage your appointment.
These services will be cashless but our Kiosk will be open as per usual allowing members to lodge and withdraw funds from their accounts. To withdraw funds members need to be registered for online banking.
What you need to Open /Reactivate an Account
• Photo ID- Drivers licence/ passport
• Proof of address dated within the last 6 months e.g. government letter, utility bill, bank statement. Please ensure you also know your eircode.
• Proof of PPS number- Proof of PPS number on official document, payslip or medical card.
Please note we cannot accept public services cards.
Please note for joint accounts both people need to be present together to open/reactivate the account.
In the reactivation of minor accounts parents/
guardians who were present at account opening will need to be present.
What you need to open a Minor Account/ Junior Current Account:
1. Proof of ID
Child’s original birth certificate is mandatory. If the minor has a passport as well as a birth certificate we ask you bring this also. The Parent(s) or Guardian(s) will also need proof of ID.
2. Proof of Address
Parent(s)/Guardian(s) utility bill, government letter or bank statement dated within the last 6 months. Please ensure you have your Eircode with you.
3. Proof of PPS Number
Proof of the minor’s Personal Public Service Number on an official document or card.
4. Minors opening a Junior Current Account will need
(i) an email address and (ii) a mobile phone number.
Parent(s) or Guardian(s) email addresses or mobile numbers cannot be used.
5. Photo ID (Drivers Licence or Passport) is needed for Parent(s)/Guardian(s) wishing to have withdrawal rights on the account. Parent(s)/Guardian(s) wishing to have these rights on the account need to be present when account is opened