Cara Credit Union are delighted to welcome members of Clanmaurice Credit Union following our merger in March 2021. Together we will build a stronger credit union in our community and secure the future of the credit union movement for future generations.
As members of Clanmaurice Credit Union you will now have access to some new and enhanced products and services:
- Online Banking & a user friendly Mobile App, where you can view your account balances, transfer funds, pay your bills, print statement and much more – all from your smart phone.
- A Current Account with a globally accepted Mastercard Debit Card
- Loans for Personal, Farming and Business purposes.
- Increase in Death Benefit Insurance from €1,000 to €1,950
- No action needed on your behalf.
- Any payments you have coming in or out of your account will remain the same. If you are setting up new payments, you will use the Cara Credit Union IBAN & BIC. Ref/office
- Your existing account number plus 200,000. For example if your Clanmaurice account number is 123, your new account number will be 200,123
- If you are have registered for online banking with Clanmaurice Credit Union you will need to re-register with Cara Credit Union https://www.caracreditunion.
ie/our-services/banking/cu- online-banking/cu-online- banking-registration/
Now, as a member of Cara Credit Union, you can access your accounts as follows:
Member Service Centre
Call our Member Service Centre on 066 712 2373
Visit a branch of your choice
Tralee, Castleisland, Killorglin, Ballyduff or Clanmaurice. Click here for opening times.