Tralee Credit Union have teamed up with local retailers in Tralee, Castleisland and Killorglin to offer you an easier way to pay, with repayment to suit you and your budget.
Why borrow from your local credit union?
- Competitive interest rates with flexible repayment terms
- Interest is calculated on the reducing balance so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- No Fees and No Penalties if you repay your loan early
- Free Loan Protection Insurance ( T & C’s apply)
- At the end of the year, if we issue a Loan Interest Rebate, you’ll get a refund on the interest you paid (2.5% Refund to Borrowers in 2017).
- For Motor Loans, you own the vehicle straight away.
Contact Customer Form:
Please fill out the form below on behalf of your customer.
A member of our loans team will call your customer shortly.
Thank you for supporting your Tralee Credit Union.
Not a member? Join and borrow
There are lots of great reasons to join your local credit union.
- Banking Service – Direct Debit and Electronic Funds Transfer (pay your bills without charges)
- Opening hours (click here to see our opening hours)
- 3 offices, Tralee, Castleisland and Killorglin
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking