Cara Credit Union Ltd Education Awards
5 Members will each receive €1,500 towards their chosen course of study.
Our Education awards are based on a member doing a full time course, PLC or apprenticeship of at least 2 years duration. It will be paid in two instalments, €750 in November and €750 in February. The second instalment is dependent on the member providing proof of still being in college, PLC or apprenticeship.
PLEASE NOTE Students must be attending college, PLC or apprenticeship to enter, be members of Cara Credit Union and apply using their own account details. Once eligible to join Cara Credit Union, non members can join and apply by the closing date of the 1st of October. If you would like to join Cara Credit Union, click here.
One application per member may be considered so please enter just the once.
Cara Credit Union Ltd Education Awards Terms and Conditions
- Only members attending college, PLC or apprenticeship can apply for these awards.
- A parent/guardian cannot use their own account details to enter on behalf of their child. Students must apply themselves using their own credit union account.
- The student attending college, PLC or apprenticeship must be a member or become a member of Cara Credit Union Ltd by the 1st of October in the year of application.
- Only one application per member may be considered.
- The course of study must be with a recognised third level institution, PLC or apprenticeship.
- These 5 awards are based on a full time course, PLC or apprenticeship of at least 2 years duration.
- Award winners will be required to provide proof of college place and course of study, PLC and apprenticeship.
- Each award winner will receive €1,500 for one year of their course of study.
- Closing date to submit your entry online is the 1st of October 2022
- These draws will take place 14 days after the closing date.
- The draws will be made in the presence of independent witnesses and all applicants will be notified by email.
- All award winners must give consent and be available for any advertising and promotions associated with these awards.
- Cara Credit Union Board of Directors, staff, members of the youth committee are excluded from entering these draws.
- The decision of the Board of Directors concerning the operation of the draws and on any matter pertaining to the draws will be final.