Cara Credit Union Ltd Education Awards
5 Members will each receive €1500 towards their chosen course of study.
Our Education awards are based on a member doing a full time course of at least 2 years duration. It will be paid in two installments, €750 in November and €750 in February. The second installment is dependent on the member providing proof of still being in college.
PLEASE NOTE Students must be attending college to enter, be members of Cara Credit Union and apply using their own account details. Once eligible to join Cara Credit Union, non members can join and apply by the closing date of the 1st of October. If you would like to join Cara Credit Union, click here.
One application per member may be considered so please enter just the once.
Cara Credit Union Ltd Education Awards Terms and Conditions
- Only members attending college can apply for these awards.
- A parent/guardian cannot use their own account details to enter on behalf of their child. Students must apply themselves using their own credit union account.
- The student attending college must be a member or become a member of Cara Credit Union Ltd by the 1st of October in the year of application.
- Only one application per member may be considered.
- The course of study must be with a recognised third level institution.
- These 5 awards are based on a full time course of at least 2 years duration.
- Award winners will be required to provide proof of college place and course of study.
- These awards will be paid in two installments, €750 in November and €750 in February. The second installment is dependent on the member achieving satisfactory assessment during the first term of study.
- Each award winner will receive €1,500 for one year of their course of study.
- Closing date to submit your entry online is the 1st of October 2020
- These draws will take place 14 days after the closing date.
- The draws will be made in the presence of independent witnesses and all applicants will be notified by email.
- All award winners must give consent and be available for any advertising and promotions associated with these awards.
- Cara Credit Union Board of Directors, staff, members of the youth committee and their immediate families are excluded from entering these draws.
- The decision of the Board of Directors concerning the operation of the draws and on any matter pertaining to the draws will be final.