Other Support and Assistance

If your circumstances have changed, a little help goes a long way.


LittleSnapperMABS (The Money Advice and Budgeting Service) is a free confidential independent service that provides help and expert advice to people who are experiencing difficulty in managing their money. MABS do not provide financial assistance.

Kerry: Edward Court, Tralee Tel: 0761 07 2190 Email: [email protected]

National Consumer Agency

The National Consumer Agency is there to help with free and expert information on consumer rights and personal finance. Their website is a single resource for information on your consumer rights, financial products and help with managing your money.

www.consumerhelp.ie  or phone Lo Call 1890 432 432 or 01 402 5500

The Citizens Information Centre




Your one stop shop to your rights, entitlements and information.

Tralee: 4 Bridge Lane, Tralee Tel: 076 107 7860  [email protected]

Killorglin: CYMS Hall, Mill Road, Killorglin Tel: 076 107 7830   [email protected]
www.citizensinformation.ie      www.losingyourjob.ie

Social Welfare




Your local social welfare office will advise you of your social welfare entitlements.

Godrey Place, Tralee Tel: 066 714 9500 www.welfare.ie

HSE Community Welfare Service

Your Community Welfare Officer will advise you regarding the Supplementary Welfare Allowance Scheme and assist you with making claims appropriate to your situation.

Kerry: 14 Edward Street, Tralee Tel: 066718 3300 or 066 718 4856


logo_revenueFor information on your entitlement to tax credits, income tax refunds, etc log onto
www.revenue.ie or ring Lo-Call: 1890 22 24 25

St. Vincent de Paul Society

SVPThe aim of the St. Vincent de Paul Society is to tackle poverty in all its forms through the provision of practical assistance to those in need.

Tralee: Ozanam House, Friary Lane, Tralee Tel: 066 712 8021

Killorglin: 066 976 1629

Castleisland: Church Street, Castleisland Tel: 066 714 2234